This well-known and highly respected industry leader are synonymous with style and design and are continually featured in leading styling magazines and promoted on numerous renovating shows. They continue to achieve success through interior design applications in both residential and commercial buildings globally.
Working with a team of highly successful and extremely committed staff you will be responsible for assisting with the planning and execution of all Showroom Merchandising. This will involve assisting with displays and story boards, preparing samples, ensuring the cleanliness of the showroom, general administration tasks, assisting with general customer service / sales and stock control. This role will be offered on a part time basis: 5 days per fortnight (including every second Saturday)
- Attend to the needs of all visitors to the showroom providing product information, advice and samples.
- Consult with customers and contribute towards increasing sales in the business
- Attend to the reception desk and greet customer upon arrival
- Manage various Administrative duties including database maintenance, email monitoring and supporting the Management Team.
The Skills Required:
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Background in merchandising or interior design is a definite advantage
- Organisational and time management skills a must
- A positive attitude and willingness to assist others
To apply for this position please click the apply now button and submit your resume. For further information please call Linda on 9553 4436 with reference number 1155022