This well known and recognised retailer is continuing to grow and achieve success through their unique products and exceptional service they provide. With stores throughout Australia and New Zealand they continue to import and offer unique products and provide exceptional service to all their customers.
Due to recent changes they are currently seeking an experienced Payroll professional to join their team on a part time basis – approximately 3 days per week! Reporting to the CFO you will be highly organised and experienced in all aspects of Payroll and reporting.
- Manage all aspects of payroll from an end to end basis
- Process fortnightly payroll for approximately 130 staff (including permanent, part time and casual employees)
- Interpret and understand various Awards, EBA’s and individual contracts
- Process superannuation
- Assist with employee enquiries
- Manage staff entitlements
- End of month / year reporting
- Prepare and process Payroll Tax
- Manage workcover processes
- Other duties as required
To be successful for this position you must possess proven experience within a similar position. Your flexible and organised manner will prove to be a must for this role, so too your attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines. Previous experience with WageEasy and TimeTarget is an advantage, so too experience within the retail sector.
To apply for this role please call Linda on 03 9553 4436 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 968861.